I want to know who you are... Add me up with a message!!!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Music is a form of Art....

I would describe my mp3 player as the soundtrack of my life. I would say that I wanted to be a rock star. If there was big shot rock star or electro DJ in town, i wouldn't hesitate to participate. I love to hear the variation of the length and accentuation of a series of sounds. In a way it helped to relax, to release anger, to express feelings - basically singing my lungs out. My music interest verifies from traditional to modern. I'm a hardcore on rock, followed by acoustic and electro. I'm mostly on the vocals as it brings more compassionate from the heart. For others they would prefer to let their instrument do the talking. Whatever it is, it puts a person into another level of creativity in producing a form of art in life. I regretted not taking piano lessons at early age but then again it's not never too late.
My music vocabulary started since way back in primary when I was involved with school performances. My Rock star wannabe period was after completing hig school.. FairCyde was our band which consists of Erin the cute drummer, Nik the Japo Freak (then), Khad the Composer wannabe, Shaz the "no comment" and me. Besides performing for weddings and birthdays, the furthest we went was on stage at the Cherating Cottage which we didn't get the attention we wanted. All in all, it was a fun experience. FairCyde deceased when two of the band members studied abroad. Then, I went to another phase of music, the rave madness. The Zouk Fest in Genting caught my first attention. I was influenced by my peers, as they robotically shuffle their way through the beats and bass of electro tunes.
Nowadays, I still have random jamming sessions with random friends but mostly I would just strum on my guitar and sing. If there's karaoke invitations from my peers, I would most probably not miss that. Oh yeah, I still have a problem though; I still can't feel the RnB vibe. can anyone teach me to horny dance? => haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment