I want to know who you are... Add me up with a message!!!

Monday, May 18, 2009

What a Night...

What a night.... last night i encountered a mixture of feelings after being investigated by morally degenerated hypocritical flaw enforcement. I was caught with a different agenda but they manipulated to a different scenario. How pathetic. Whats disappointing is that they are the majority race and were born under the name of Islam. My brother went through the same s*** a few months back. What i didn't understand was why did they said that they wanna help you out but at the same time i can see it in their evil eyes that their intentions were way beyond saving your butt. Why??? is it because their wages are low? how can they live that way for the rest of their life and not thinking of their after life? I thought it would be different at my hometown, but no... they are all the same, well most of them. How can we change that? can we? i want too or at least to arrest those who are miss using the power. After bailing out, it all end up with no case. wtf???
another thing that sunk in my head, was a REALITY CHECK for my life. After completing my studies, i had plans of my own to pursue my dreams, but the peer pressure around me slowly eating me inside out. this was because...

1. my plans were way different from my course
2. my uni mates which were mostly working kept pressuring me to work.. (basically i think they envied my free time as most of them didnt enjoy the working life yet)
3. my dreams became impossible after meeting those that knew better
4. MONEY!!!!!

my reasons of why im not rushing to look for a job..
1. Ive been studying for 17 years.. i just wanna rest my head for a while
2. recession year.... why do i need to pressure myself a.s.a.p to look for a job?
3. well almost 50% of my peers didn't get the job that was related to their course (mostly the ones without excellent CGPAs). wtf? as might as well i start my own thing right?
4. i see the difference in my friends with working reality, its either they didn't like what they were doing internally or it is just another hard phase that everyone have to go through.. but all in all by the end of the month there always that smile after their hard work... that's what kept them going......

therefore, what I'm trying to say is that I'm in focus again after yesterdays event. I'm sticking to my plan. I'm gonna do something that I'm interested in or at least try for about a year or two and if it a success, its gonna be my life.. and if it doesn't, well then ill become an engineer... =>
n that's why I'm writing again.. so i can keep updating my mission and vision. cheers....

2 comments:

  1. Here's some views on wht uve been questioning:

    1.recession year.... why do i need to pressure myself a.s.a.p to look for a job? ( its obvious dude.Recession.its aint tht easy to cope, tht wud b why u nid to luk for a job,sooner or later, to get ur self secure, financially too, there's no much options).

    2.my plans were way different from my course. (your plan can still be execute, it doesnt matter wht course u were in).

    3.Ive been studying for 17 years.. i just wanna rest my head for a while ( fair enough!)

    4.well almost 50% of my peers didn't get the job that was related to their course. (it makes no diffrence anymore. Jus so u know, its a diffrent era we livin in. they care less wht u graduated in. all u nid is to at least hold a degree. i graduated in Mass comm I ended up in Economics. U can be wht ever u wanna now as long as u atleast haf a degree. I duno it just make sense to me, in a way, u'll figure out).

    So dude.. gud luck man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you wee, didnt expect anyone wud care. i really appreciate ur comment...
    i will try my very best...

    ReplyDelete