I want to know who you are... Add me up with a message!!!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sneak peak of Europe....

Finally it has come to that day.... where i can sneak peak of my mission n vision... Yes, am going for euro tripping for a month... my flight is to London and will transit in Dubai... Im leaving tomorrow morning at 2am from KLIA.... Id planed my trip to the most budgeted traveling with a total estimation of rm9k for a month from 28/5 - 29/6. You guys would probably think that it may be impossible but hopefully with good networking i can cover it all.
Most of the cost went for transportation but im gonna use that to travel to 7 or more countries. Bought my flight ticket during the Matta Fair event in Malaysia about two months back. Emirates Airlines rm2641 return ticket. Eurail rm1600 and other busses n trains around rm500.
My accomodations are mostly my networking consuming of my friends and family around Europe. I will be staying in England, Norway, Switzerland and Netherlands. From that i will be travelling to nearby countries which most probably be France, Belgium, Luxemborg, Germany, Austria, Liechienstien, Italy and maybe Spain. About 80% of my accomodotions are either at friends or family (my sister and my cousins) place. I'll meet up my parents in Netherlands as my dad have some work at the Hague during 22nd-27th June.
Therefore im gambling my way for a month of Euro trip with rm4k pocket money. Im scared but at the same time im confident that it will be enough for the whole month. I will update my travel log through out the journey if i get my chance on a computer....
Sorry to those that i didnt say goodbye too as i was busy settling my things before this journey.
Wish me all the best... cheers.... =>

1 comment:

  1. good luck on ur journey meng!
    happy to know u have this kind of blog..keep us updated with ur europe trip =)

    take a gooodddd care of urself meng!

    ReplyDelete